Ashford Hospital, committed to your quality of life
For 118 years, we have continuously upheld the values of our founders: Preventive health, vocational service, innovation, and warmth.
Hello! How may we help you?
Do you need access to our hospital’s services?
Our services - including labs, image center, and wound care- are all available to the public at large.
How can you make an appointment with one of our doctors?
Appointments with our medical staff can be made by getting in touch with their offices. Head to our medical directory to view their contact information.
What is a medical emergency?
An emergency is any condition that may result in damages to bodily functions, organ functions, or an individual’s wellbeing.
What do I have to know before I have an operation?
Visit the ‘Admissions’ page where you will find all the information you need as well as a detailed list of all pre-admission requirements.
At Ashford Hospital, we’re here to help you!
Our mission is to provide hospital medical services with excellence, empathy, compassion, and warmth
Years of serving our community
Baby’s lives saved annually by our Level 3 NICU
Colorectal clinic in Puerto Rico
#1 Private hospital for deliveries in Puerto Rico
Now you can pay your Ashford Hospital bills through our payment portal.
It’s easy, safe, and available for your convenience 24/7, 365 days a year.
- You’ll receive a link via SMS text message which will allow you to access the payment portal
- If you haven’t received a URL or a link, please call one of the following numbers:
- Medicare, MCSClassic, Humana Gold, MMM, PMC, TSA, TRICARE, CHAMPVA, HMO patients call:\n 787 721 2160 ext. 6612, 6608, 6783, or 6745
- Patients with commercial plans call:\n 787 721 2160, ext. 1002, 1073, 1071, 6706, 6546, 2167, 6707, 6546, 2167, 6707
- For your safety, the portal will ask you to verify your identity by asking you for your name and last name, the last 4 digits of your social security number, and your zip code
- Once your identity is verified, you will have access to all your bills so you can revise them
- You will be able to proceed to the payment page using your credit or debit card (Visa, Mastercard) or your checking account